Pabrik Smelter Nikel PT. Sulawesi Mining Investment Mulai Beroperasi Jumat, 29 Mei 2015 . Siaran Pers. Pabrik Smelter Nikel PT. Sulawesi Mining Investmen t Mulai Beroperasi. Pemerintah terus mendorong dunia usaha untuk dapat meningkatkan nilai tambah bagi produk-produk primer sehingga diharapkan mampu memberikan kesejahteraan bagi masyarakat terutama bagi masyarakat lokal.
Sulawesi Mining Investment to Invest $2.49 Billion on Smelter. JAKARTA (Yosefardi) – PT Sulawesi Mining Investment (SMI) allocates US$2.49 billion to invest on nickel smelter project in Morowali, Southeast Sulawesi. SMI plans to build nickel smelter with capacity of 300,000 tons per year and costs US$635,57 million. it is now constructing the ...Get Price
May 27, 2021 Vale to invest $2b in C. Sulawesi nickel smelter. Thursday, May 27 2021 - 09:37AM WIB ... PLN to supply power to C. Sulawesi nickel mine, smelter 印尼矿物书 J Resources 2020 revenues up 1.15% ... LAW NO. 3 OF 2020 REGARDING AMENDMENT OF LAW NO. 4 OF 2009 REGARDING MINERAL AND COAL MININGGet Price
Sulawesi Mining Investment, a joint Indonesia-China venture, aims to kick off the second phase of its smelter construction project in the second quarter of this year with a price tag of around US$1.04 billion.Get Price
Sep 03, 2015 After completing the first stage of its nickel smelting plant in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia, PT Sulawesi Mining Investment (SMI) will invest about US$1.04 billion to develop the second stage with annual capacity of 600,000 tonnes as well as a 300MW power plant to support the smelter. The second stage is expected to be completed in December this year and work will then …Get Price
Joint Venture Between Indonesia & China. Bintangdelapan Group of Indonesia and Dingxin Group of China announce the birth of PT.Sulawesi Mining Investment. In October 2009, Nickel Mining Company Bintangdelapan Group of Indonesia and Stainless Steel Producer Dingxin. Language English.Get Price
Jan 10, 2015 Both companies have set up a joint venture (JV) firm, called PT Sulawesi Mining Investment , to develop and operate the smelting plant. Shingshan owns majority share of 55 percent in the JV firm, and the remaining 45 percent is held by Bintang Delapan.Get Price
PT BSI (PT Bintang Smelter Indonesia) A c t N0. 12 dated 16 May 2013 made in front of the Notary Hamidah. S. A c t i ve in the nickel mining business i.e. the processing and processed product or the purification of the nickel ore. S t a rted in the year 2013, based on the Notarial Act No.05.Get Price
Jun 27, 2017 Tsingshan is the cornerstone investor at the Indonesia Morowali Industrial Park (IMIP), based in Central Sulawesi. The company also operates a ferronickel processing plant capable of producing 500,000 tons of the alloy per year through its subsidiary company, Sulawesi Mining Investment (SMI).Get Price
Bermula dari Taruhan, Ini Cerita Soal Smelter Nikel Morowali. Jakarta, CNBC Indonesia - Pembangunan fasilitas pengolahan dan pemurnian (smelter) di Indonesia memang diawali dari adanya paksaan melakukan peningkatan nilai tambah mineral hingga larangan ekspor mineral mentah, termasuk bijih nikel, pada Januari 2014 silam.Get Price
Smelter pt sulawesi mining investment yang diresmikan pada 29 mei 2015 berkapasitas produksi 300 ribu metrik ton nickel pick iron npi per tahun smelter pt gcns yang diresmikan pada 22 maret 2016 berkapasitas produksi 600 ribu ton npi pertahun. Indonesias Metal Mining Sector Gbg.Get Price
We not only provide a good product, but also provide high quality service. If you are interested in our products,you can contact us in the following ways.